Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Days

A moms guide for Snow Day survival. My lovely husband is working in Orlando, FL this week and our school has closed because of extreme cold temperatures and I had the kids home. So think 48 hours of full on kid time. This is what I did to survive.

First, engage the children in home improvement projects. We are removing some horrible wallpaper from our sitting room.



Second, play games. Get the children to play as many as you can.





Third, when you can't take the noise anymore. The computer. Never let them play for more than an hour though. If you do that, it makes the kids more crazy than the pre computer time. Don't ask me how I know.



Finally, when all else fails, nothing works better than a fort. The kids and I had a great time. We missed daddy but I loved every minute with them.



No comments: