noshrinkingviolet
Just a little knitting, a little family, and a little bit of everything.
About Me
no-shrinking-violet
I am a jack of all trades mommy. I enjoy being with my husband and children. I tend to even be busy in my leisure time.
View my complete profile
Other places I lurk
I am noshrinkingviolet on
Ravelry
and
Flickr
.
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
November
(1)
New Home
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
Labels
afghan
(1)
Bella Bunny
(1)
career
(1)
crocheting
(1)
family
(2)
FO
(3)
girls
(1)
hello
(1)
Home Improvement
(3)
kids
(3)
knitting
(3)
Life
(1)
Lucy
(1)
Lula
(2)
Sewing
(1)
Simplicity 9968
(1)
toys
(2)
vacation
(1)
My Blog List
needled
Playtime
2 weeks ago
Knitting to Stay Sane
Non-knitting travel is greatly over-rated
8 years ago
Knitting Kninja
State of the Kninja, late summer 2015
11 years ago
The Shetland Trader
I'm Moving
15 years ago
A Mingled Yarn
quelle erqsome...
KnitWit
Yarn Harlot
the blue blog
slippedstitch
ysolda
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
noshrinkingviolet
. Make your own badge
here
.
Knitting Bloggers
Power By Ringsurf
Friday, November 6, 2009
New Home
Hey everyone! Just posting to let you know that I have moved blog homes. I am now located at www.tangledviolets.wordpress.com. See U there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment