Friday, February 22, 2008

Existing

This semester I am pretty much just existing in work. I am now in the publish or perish stage of my career. So I work most of the time with periodic breaks to see my husband and children. If it was not for my beautiful family and the incredibly supportive people that I work with. I don't know what would happen.

I am also knitting. I am working on the Lula doll by Lucinda Guy right now. My daughter Lucy loves her. She has taken to sleeping with her even though I am not quite done with all of her clothes. Poor Lula is only dressed in an undershirt and underwear right now. Her dress is still on the needles. What is a poor doll to do. I will be posting pictures soon. The kids have also qued up my future projects. Next is Bella Bunny for my Nora. Then I to knit a bird for Sergie for his office. The project after that is Elijah elephant by Ysolda. I will also be working in Henley Perfected for myself somewhere in there. I think it will be for next winter now though. Knitting is my one escape and I love it.

No comments: